Instruments For Sale
If you are looking for a new instrument, especially a saxophone, then please contact me. Brand new horns cost a lot and they have manufacturer flaws that keep them from playing as well as they should. I'd be delighted to tell you why my used saxophones play better than new ones. Any horn that I sell has been completely cleaned, repadded, and set up just like it was one of my own horns. In fact, it is my horn until I sell it!
If you are looking for a particular new or used saxophone that I don't have listed, I can find one for you!
Here are some that I have for sale:
- Yamaha and Selmer Student Saxophones, Overhauled with Roo pads. $900 - $1,500.
- Leblanc L7 professional clarinet, $1,400. Overhauled with Roo pads. Comes with several barrels and mouthpieces.
- MacSax Straight Soprano, Overhauled with Roo pads $2,595. Treated bare brass finish.
Here are some outstanding horns that I have to sell, but have yet to repad: You can have me put the resonators and pads of your choice on it, and I can have it ready in 1 to 2 weeks. (These prices include the overhaul!) :
- Conn 1951 6M alto, $2,200, incredibly beautiful!
- Yamaha 62 tenor, $3,200 - $3,340, purple logo vintage.
- Yamaha 475 Soprano, $2,500
- Yamaha YAS-23 Alto
- Yamaha YTS-23 Tenor, $950 as is, or $1,650 with overhaul
- Yamaha YTS-475 Tenor, $1,400 as is, or $2,100 with overhaul