Instruments For Sale
If you are looking for a new instrument, especially a saxophone, then please contact me. Brand new horns cost a lot and they have manufacturer flaws that keep them from playing as well as they should. I'd be delighted to tell you why my used saxophones play better than new ones. Any horn that I sell has been completely cleaned, repadded, and set up just like it was one of my own horns. In fact, it is my horn until I sell it!
If you are looking for a particular new or used saxophone that I don't have listed, I can find one for you!
Here are some that I have for sale:
- Selmer Mark VII tenor, $3,800. Repadded with white Roo pads.
- Leblanc L7 professional clarinet, $1,400. Repadded with Roo pads. Comes with several barrels and mouthpieces.
- Macsax curved soprano, New, $2,195 or repadded with Roo pads $2,595. Treated bare brass.
- Macsax straight soprano, New, $2,195 or repadded with Roo pads $2,595. Rose brass lacquered body or treated bare brass.
Here are some outstanding horns that I have to sell, but have yet to repad: You can have me put the resonators and pads of your choice on it, and I can have it ready in 1 to 2 weeks. (These prices include the overhaul!) :
- Conn 1951 6M alto, $2,200, incredibly beautiful!
- Yamaha 62 tenor, $3,200 - $3,340, purple logo vintage. Two of these!
- Eastman 52nd Street Tenor, $2,100 as is or Repadded with Roo pads and brass resonators, $2,995.
- Selmer SA80 Serie II alto, $4,000.
- Keilwerth SX90 Alto, black nickel, $4195
- Selmer Super Action 80 Serie II Soprano, $3,695
- Yamaha 475 Soprano, $2,500
- Jupiter 547 soprano. $1,400
- Yamaha 52 Tenor, $2,000
- Yamaha 575 tenor, $2,000
- Vito tenor, $1,500
- Yamaha 23 tenor, $1,750 in new BAM case
- Martin Handcraft tenor. From the 1930's.
- Martin baritone
- Yamaha YAS-23 Alto